Hand painted over brown contour print
Plate made between 1905 and 1920 by Cauldon Potteries, Staffordshire.
Cauldon pottery gained the Royal Warrant in 1924 after the British Empire Exhibition in London and in the 1924,
Cauldon pottery changed the name to Royal Cauldon
In PERFECT CONDITION
Approx. 25 centimetres in diameter
Vinyl record in the pictures not included and displayed for size comparing only
Plate Stand not included